6 Reasons Why Great Design Starts with Floor
SIX CATEGORIES OF FLOORING
- Floor & Wall Tile – These are durable, easily maintained, have a long lifespan, and come in a large selection of colors, designs, shapes, and sizes. Additionally, new technology has allowed the creation of products that provide the look of wood or natural stone, with the low-maintenance requirements of tile.
- Luxury Vinyl Planks – “This is the fastest growing segment in the flooring market, and it is less expensive than tile for product and installation,” Gulshan said. “It can be installed by the homeowner by either gluing down or floating. Floating can go over existing flooring and is waterproof.”
- Hardwood – This flooring product has warmth and a traditional, yet sophisticated appearance. It is often considered an “upgrade” from luxury vinyl planks.
- Decorative Mosaics – “This is the ‘jewelry’ of tile,” Gulshan said. “They are gorgeous and add a unique style to any room.” Using a mosaic style of flooring also allows the homeowner to manifest their creativity and design their floors according to their personal tastes.
- Natural Stone Cladding – A natural alternative to brick, this product brings the outside, inside. Plus, it comes in a wide variety of colors and shapes to match any décor.
- Natural Stone Tile & Mosaics – Most homeowners consider these products to be very sophisticated. They can provide a “rich” atmosphere that is warm to the touch while showcasing the beauty of natural materials. There is also a large selection of colors and shapes to help homeowners build their ideal design.
“We are extremely excited about our flooring options and look forward to showing customers their versatility and value.”